2. Your Obligations
2.1 Payment obligations
As a paying subscriber of our Services, your credit card will be charged the applicable subscription fee at the date and for the period agreed upon when signing up for the subscription. The charge will be for the applicable period of use following payment. We will continue charging your credit card until these Terms and Conditions are terminated in accordance with clause 7.
2.2 Preferential pricing or discounts
You may from time to time, in our sole discretion, be offered preferential pricing or discounts for the monthly fee (excluding any taxes and duties) payable by you in accordance with the fee schedule set out on the Website (which we may change from time to time by giving notice to you) (“Access Fees”) as a result of the number of referrals that have signed up for our Services and traceable to you or for some other reason. This preferential pricing or discount will be credited to your credit card and/or your credit card may not be charged if you qualify for any free use of our Services.
2.3 General obligations
You must only use the Services and Website for your own lawful internal business purposes, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and any notice sent by us or condition posted on the Website. You may only use the Services and Website on behalf of others or in order to provide services to others if you are authorised to do so and you must ensure that all persons for whom or to whom services are provided comply with and accept all of these Terms and Conditions.
2.4 Access conditions
- You must ensure that all usernames and passwords required to access the Services are kept secure and confidential. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your passwords or any other breach of security so we can reset your password. You must take all other actions that we reasonably deem necessary to maintain or enhance the security of our computing systems and networks and your access to the Services.
- As a condition of these Terms and Conditions, when accessing and using the Services, you must:
- not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of our computing systems or networks or, where the Services are hosted by a third party, that third party's computing systems and networks;
- not use, or misuse, the Services in any way which may impair the functionality of the Services or Website, or other systems used to deliver the Services or impair the ability of any other user to use the Services or Website;
- not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any materials other than those to which you have been given express permission to access or to the computer system on which the Services are hosted;
- not transmit, or input into the Website, any files that may damage any other person's computing devices or software, content that may be offensive, or material or Data in violation of any law (including Data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which you do not have the right to use); and
- not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs used to deliver the Services or to operate the Website except as is strictly necessary to use either of them for normal operation.
2.5 Communication Conditions
As a condition of these Terms and Conditions, if you use any communication tools available through the Website, you agree only to use such communication tools for lawful and legitimate purposes. You must not use any such communication tool for posting or disseminating any material unrelated to the use of the Services, including (but not limited to): offers of goods or services for sale, unsolicited commercial e-mail, files that may damage any other person's computing devices or software, content that may be offensive to any other users of the Services or the Website, or material in violation of any law (including material that is protected by copyright or trade secrets which you do not have the right to use).
When you make any communication on the Website, you represent that you are permitted to make such communication. We are under no obligation to ensure that the communications on the Website are legitimate or that they are related only to the use of the Services. As with any other web-based forum, you must exercise caution when using the communication tools available on the Website. We reserve the right to remove any communication at any time in our sole discretion.
You indemnify us against: all claims, costs, damage and loss arising from your breach of any of the Terms and Conditions or any obligation you may have to us, including (but not limited to) any costs relating to the recovery of any Access Fees that are due but have not been paid by you. We (nor any of our employees, agents, contractors or advisers) will not be liable for any costs, losses, expenses or impact suffered or incurred by you, or any user, directly or indirectly, arising from any act (or failure to act) related to your use of the Services, our Website or our Website’s content.